MudShare respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit and use the website mudshare.com (our "Website") and/or any of our applications, and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
Children Under the Age of 13
MudShare does not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at email@example.com.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
As you use MudShare's Website, applications, or other products, MudShare collects certain information about you, including information that can be used to identify you (alone or in combination with other information). This information may include your name, postal address, e-mail address, or telephone number, technical data such as IP address and login data, your marketing and communications preferences, and information about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and usage details.
We collect this information (i) directly from you when you provide it to us; (ii) automatically as you navigate through the site; (iii) from third parties, for example, our business partners and clients. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies. The technologies we use for automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
- Web Beacons. Pages of our Website may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit MudShare for example, to count users who have visited those pages and for other related website statistics.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information to present our Website and its contents to you; to provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us; to provide you with notices about your account or subscription, including expiration and renewal notices; to notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it; and/or for any other purpose with your consent.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of MudShare's assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by MudShare about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it, or for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
If you do not wish to have your email address or contact information used by MudShare to promote our own or third parties' products or services, you can opt-out by checking the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data or at any other time by logging into the Website and adjusting your user preferences in your account profile by checking or unchecking the relevant boxes or by sending us an email stating your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information Obtained from Third Parties
We may receive information about you from third parties and/or from publicly available sources. The third parties from which we receive information about you include business partners and clients. We collect and process this information as necessary to perform a contract or pursuant to another legitimate business interest.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can review and change your personal information by logging into the Website and visiting your account profile page. You may also send us an email at email@example.com to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. Any payment transactions will be encrypted.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. You are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
Retaining Your Data
We will retain your personal data as necessary to fulfill the purposes set forth in this policy, comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements. We will also keep your personal data for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services and to maintain a record of your transactions for financial reporting purposes. We retain archived copies of your information as required by law or for legitimate business purposes.